Conducting Research

All persons interested in applying for permission to conduct research or research related activities must submit a permit application to the Research Technical Committee (RTC), through the HETF Administrator. Once approved by the RTC, the Hawaii Island Branch Manager of the Division of Forestry and Wildlife has been delegated the authority to issue permits for Forest Reserve lands and the Laupahoehoe Natural Area Reserve. All research projects must be approved by the RTC prior to beginning field work.

Research Permit Application - Guidelines

Research Permit Application

Research Permit Amendment

Research Permit Annual Report Template

knockoff rolex